From:
Paul Jordan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:01:20 +1200
Poledit worked to a certain degree. Have my desktop icons and things back now. Can now shutdown, use find, settings etc again. Just cannot right click most things apart from Quicklaunch items and utes in taskbar. Web pages? Forget it! Can save pics etc, but because the File menu is missing (Edit, view etc are all still there) I cannot save files or web pages. Have done an update of IE 5 but did not resolve the problem.

Located poledit on cd using Ztree (Xtree clone, but 32 bit) otherwise I could have spent hours looking for it, remember the find function was not available.

Paul
rhinoatparadisedotnetdotnz
Hey Paul,

I was just wondering if you got your situation figured
out? Did you find that poledit file and did it work. I
am very interested in the problem, but more so in the
solution. I was wondering if you could keep us posted
on what's going down. Good Luck,

Francisco

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml