From:
"Twin*.*Star" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 May 1999 23:12:29 -0400
Sometimes this is due to the PCI bridge. Try deleting and reinstalling
the PCI bridge.

Daniel Wysocki
Twin*.*Star Computers
770-498-2582 / 800-816-0663
Fast, Reliable, Wallet-Friendly

----------
From:   Arif Ullah[SMTP:[log in to unmask]]

I am having some problems trying to install Creative PCI64 soundcard in
my computer. My computer has the following specifications:

When I install the PCI64 card in my  PCI slot 5, the win 98 recognises
instantly and I can install the drivers. But just at the end of
installation, the following message comes up:

Audio PCI interrupt has been routed incorrectly by the system. Audio
PCI
inactive. Use Automatic settings in the device manager

I can't chage the IRQ settings from device manage and it is already in
Automatic as far as I can see. IRQ 10 or 11 is assigned to the card
each
time I tried to install it, Which are usually asigned to my modem.

I also tried to set the IRQ in the bios (Award bios) accortding to the
instructions in the Readme file in the driver disk without any success.
At
the moment my Bios PNP settings are as follows:

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html