From:
Rick Lindstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 17:46:47 -0500
At 07:12 AM 12/22/2001 -0500, someone wrote:
> >>I have tried to re-partition a hard drive in XP but had no luck.  (You
>don't even want to
>know what happened with that!)  I can change partition sizes if I have more
>then one
>already, but try it with just one partition... Yikes!<<

One of the really cool things I recently discovered about Ghost is that it
gives you the option to alter partition sizes when restoring an image. I've
used it a few times to adjust partition sizes on NT machines- image the
machine to the network and then restore it, adjusting partition sizes. I've
also used it at home with Win2k- Ghosted my drive onto another drive, and
then Ghosted it back, adjusting partition size on the fly.

Much less scary than Partition Magic, with which I've had some bad moments
especially when trying to resize NTFS partitions. No reason why it
shouldn't work with XP although I haven't actually tried it yet.

"Your mileage may vary" :)

Rick Lindstrom
Tallahassee, FL. USA