From:
m_sayer_ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:14:49 -0000
I apologise, I missed the part regarding cdr101: not ready when I made my
suggestion.
Might I add to this that I've had problems in the past with certain branded
cdroms, and I downloaded a handy program called CDROMGOD from
www.bootdisk.com. This has around 40 different cdrom drivers on it, and is
all able to fit on one floppy. The program will tell you there and then if
the drivers are suited.
If I'm having problems, I generally boot with the Cdromgod floppy, load the
correct drivers, and go from there.
I have used this program when the cdrom is giving the impression it has
failed.
Michele Sayer