From:
Brendhan Horne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 10:02:10 -0700
I have an gigabyte 7x-I MB I have not used it yet, because I haven't bought my Amd K-7, I have gotten mixed reviews on it some saying it is a great board others claim there has been a bios problem with high end video cards. I will know more once I complete mine but that may be a while away yet simply due to $$$$ amd K-7 aren't cheap. I bought my board before the bad comments came in and I have not been able to confirm them so I consider them rumor and will go ahead with using the board. I had understood from the reviews at Cnet that it was a pretty good board and that and a couple of other reviews convinced me to buy that one. Anybody who has a gigabyte MB for K-7 let me know what you think it might help this other guy out. By the way the one thing that really kicked it for me over the fic k-7 mb was the extra ISA slot.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html