Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 08:37:21 -0800
My ATI 600X based video card is having problems, and the video drivers have
always been rather unstable. Now I am looking to replace the card. I need a
PCIE card with DVI output for non-gaming, but I do some video editing and
graphics work. Resolution I run is 1600x1200 with XP Pro.

I am considering an NVIDIA 7600GD based board with 256M or RAM. Another
board I saw rated well on NewEgg is a Gigabyte GV-RX24T256H Radeon HD
2400XT. However, after my current experience with Radeon drivers, I am
reluctant to continue with it. Any suggestions and recommendations would be
appreciated. Again, I am NOT into gaming, but would like a fast video
redraw.

Thank you to all, and may we all have a safe and happy holiday season.

Peter Shkabara
760-451-1643

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com