Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2002 05:14:02 GMT
On Sat, 5 Jan 2002 23:18:40 EST, Ray Pamment wrote:
>Hi all,

>Could someone please help me?
>I have just purchased a new Pine 64meg nvidia geforce2 mx400
>(excalibur) graphics card.
>I cannot get the computer to load windows other than in safe mode.

Hi Ray,

You may want to try here: http://www.viahardware.com/

Where they have several links to Abit FAQ pages.  The KT7, KT7-RAID,
KT7A and KT7A-RAID pages are here:
http://www.viahardware.com/faq/kt7/kt7faq.htm and the video FAQs for
these boards are here:
http://www.viahardware.com/faq/kt7/faqgraphics.html and here:
http://www.viahardware.com/faq/kt7/faqagp.html

Although I did not see the Pine card specifically addressed, I am
sure one of the solutions will work.  I have a Hercules Kyro II and
had to disable AGP 4x and adjust a few other settings in the BIOS...
the system and card have worked flawlessly for several months now.
Best wishes.
--
Eric Heath, [log in to unmask] on 01/06/2002
We are the land and the land is us.