From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 17:47:49 -1000
Anthony wrote:

> ...Here is my question I have alot of stuff on the original c drive and not
> in the mood to spend the whole night burning cds. Is there a way to after I
> do a full install on the new c drive, not touching the old c drive .To just
> go into windows explorer pull everything I need off of old c put it on new
> c? ...

When you say "stuff" are you talking about data (ie word documents, excel files,
password files) or are you asking about installed programs on the old c drive
that you want on the new drive? If is is data then the answer is yes, you can
just move data file between drives but if it is installed programs you want to
move then my suggestion is to reinstall the programs and move the data files for
the programs. The outcome will be much better.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml