Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 04:44:52 -0600
At 12:20 PM 3/24/2005, Roddey Stevesnon wrote:
>Make sure you are a memeber of the users group (sharing/security) on the
>machine you want to access the files on.

         I selected properties of the C: disks.    Under Sharing and
Security/Security Tab I see no option of being a member of the users
group.  Is this maybe an option of WInXP Pro?   I'm running WInXP
Home.  Under Network Sharing and Security, I have 3 input areas:   Share
the folder on the network (checked)  Share Name:  C  and Allow network
users to change my files (checked).   Am I looking in the right place?   I
have no idea how to make myself a member of the users group on themachine I
want to access.     Any help is appreciated.

Sue Na