From:
Nguyen Minh Luan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 May 1998 16:03:02 +0700
1.Please tell me if  there are any 486 Mother boards which has I/O on board
(means it doesn't need a I/O card like many old 386/486 board and the hdd,
cd-rom are plugged directly in to the board).
2. My computer has been down unecpectedly. I has no idea why it is down.
Nothing appears on the monitor but the monitor light - no powerlight, turbo
led, turbo number... work on the case. I don't hear even the sound
tac..tac..tactactac... of the quantum hdd as usual.The monitor cable is
sure connect to the VGA card and monitor power supply is plugged into the
case.
 what should i do? will I have to get a new case or somethings else?
Thank you for reading my mails
 - Nguyen Minh Luan -