Date:
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:47:45 +1100
As long as the case meets three requirements below, any case should do:

1) there is enough space inside, so even work with large size mobo (eg A7V)
and a lot of devices won't be problem.
2) There are enough places you can put extra case fan, one of the most
important might be a 6cm case fan that can be placed directly suck hot air
out of CPU area.
3) make sure the power supply is AMD certified, and at least you should get
a 300w unit.

Only a case can meet the above all, you can look for other features such
like "no sharp edge".

Jun Qian