From:
Daniel Skilleter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 04:59:17 +1000
USB works in Win95 OSR2.5 and over
There was no support at all when OSR 1 was out and there was a little
support in OSR2.1 but had troubles, it used to cause locking up.

I have a question I just installed PCI to USB Card into a Space shuttle Slot
1 motherboard runing celeron 300MHz running win98. Win98 detects it and
installs the drivers. The mouse wont work, when you check systems
settings/Device managers. It states that there is a data transfer error
between the USB Root Hub, please check cabling and drivers and restart
windows.
In doing so it doesn't make a difference. Still comes up with this error.

Any ideas whats going wrong here??
I have yet to try it on another PCI port.

Regards,
Daniel Skilleter