From:
Orf Bartrop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 12:21:33 +1000
How did you copy the contents of your 20 Gb drive to the 80 Gb drive? If
you used the copy and paste commands or drag and drop it will not set
the 80 drive up as a bootable drive. Also, copying data this way leaves
several files that may be hidden files not copied across. What you need
to do is use is a special program, like Norton Ghost, that will set up
the new drive correctly and copy ALL files to the new drive.

Orf Bartrop