From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2001 00:32:35 -0500
Get a new printer port that is "fast enough" for the scanner... What ever they
recommend...  Hook the Zip drive to the first printer port, and the printer to
the zip drive.  The only "bad" thing about this setup is, you have to be sure
the zip drive has the power on before you can print...     Rick Glazier