Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 04:15:38 +0100
Hi, this happened to me a couple of times a long time ago, and I assumed it
was a driver issue. (Not sure if I was right or wrong, it was just a
conclusion I came to)
I booted into safe mode, removed all of the drivers in device manager, then
restarted, and let windows reinstall them. This seemed to cure the problem.
It hasn't happened since. It was over a year ago.
I was running win98.
Hope this helps.
Michele Sayer