From:
"Dean K. Kukral" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2008 11:55:12 -0600
Once you do this, you can also try running the computer with the case
open and an external fan (like a floor fan) running on it.  IF that
cures the problem, then you'll know for sure that it was overheating.
Unfortunately, if the cpu and its heat sink are not making good contact
(not a likely problem, but it **could** happen), then this still might
not help.

Dean Kukral