Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2007 02:07:32 -0500
Hi,
I'm sure my problem is a no brainer for teckies but I need some help with my home network.
My computer, my husband's computer & our laptop are networked via a Belkin router & all share a satellite internet connection. The desktop PC's are hardwired & the laptop is wireless. The Belkin router is password protected with security mode  WPA-PSK. I am running Windows XP, SP2.
 From my desktop PC  I can access shared folders in my husbands PC, but not the laptop. I get the following message: "Laptop is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource.  Contact the administrator to find out if you have access permission. Network path not found."
 From the laptop I can access all shared folders in both mine & my husbands's PC.
(The above situation also applies to my husbands desktop PC; he can access shared folders on my PC but not the laptop.)
What do I need to do to make my out laptop accessible from both desktop PCs?
Frustrated,
Debbie

 Deborah Anderson, [log in to unmask] on 4/10/2007

 "Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it."
         -- Mark Twain

                         PCBUILD's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>