From:
Elizabeth Boston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 1999 16:46:59 -0400
Joseph,
        I had a similar problem not too long ago. It turned out to be a
problem with the mouse I was using. My mouse was a combination
ps/2 and serial mouse. Some motherboards have a problem with that
type of mouse, but the symptom is that the keyboard is not found.
        If you have already tried another keyboard, try using a
different mouse as well. I was shocked when it solved my problem.

        Elizabeth Boston

        <<<snip>>>

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html