From:
"g.Computer9f" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 16:00:12 -0400
I don't know how to get the fan off!!   There are holes in the corners with tiny pegs way down inside.  Could it need an Allen wrench, perhaps?  Wouldn't that have come with the processor/heatsink/fan?

It's messing with the thermal paste that give me the willies - I'm afraid I'd mess it up.  Its between the heat sink and the processor chip isn't it?  If I can just take of the fan and blow out the heat sink, that wouldn't disturbe the thermal paste would it, since its clamped down so tight?   Thanks.  --AnnaSummers