From:
"Twin*.*Star" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 00:37:44 -0400
Welcome to the complex world of RAM. There are many factors which determine
which RAM you can and can not use. Usually it is motherboard dependant.

Other than checking the manual to make sure you have RAM that will meet
specifications, it is difficult to give any other of the thousands of
possibilities without knowing specifics about your puter, e.g. make, model,
motherboard, and the RAM you are trying to install.

Could also be that particular RAM is not compatible with your system for
again thousands of possible reasons.

Daniel Wysocki
Twin*.*Star Computers
770-498-2582 /800-816-0663