From:
ketan mistry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 1998 05:44:19 -0700
I have 2 computers 1 Pentium and other a 486.
I recently bought teo 3Com Etherlink III network adapters one
for each of the above PC.

Am not sure how to go about connecting the two machines
over the LAN. What else do I need in terms of h/w and s/w?

Ideally i would like to have file sharing, printer sharing,
modem sharing Is it possible ?

Could someone please help me

Regards
Ketan