Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:29:23 +0200
Try using a PCI  gralphic card and see if the AGP is disabled (doubt it) but
at least you could see if the CPU is good.
ATI 7500 is 4x AGP , I have one
Paul Ryan
Germany

http://www.giga-byte.com/Download/Download.asp?DownloadPath=/MotherBoard/FileList/Manual/manual_8inxp_e.pdf
> I would also go in to the setup and see what the settings are. Maybe you
can
> change something in the setup so it will see the video card. But make sure
> you are using a video card that the motherboard recommends. I suppose that
> if the video is not working then you won't see the setup. The video card
can
> not just work with 4x motherboards, with this motherboard it has to be at
> least 4x. I hope this helps you.
>
> Carl Richard

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com