Date:
Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:29:58 -0800
Hello again,

I promise, this is the last time I will fool with the computer for a few
months.

On the problem I had, "not enough plugs on the motherboard."  I got the PCI
adapter card, and I installed it and the computer recognizes it, it even
knows the zip is plugged in to it.  Now my problem is a power source to the
zip drive.  They are all used also.   Can you piggyback power, or is there
an extension cord from one power plug to another?

I do not want to go into the power source box to try to put in another power
plug, even if that is possible.  I have never even looked inside the power
source cover.  I will take it in to have it done if that's the only way you
think I can solve the problem.

Thanks again for your help,

Camille Peterson

                     visit our download web page at: