From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 13:13:34 -0700
Jason,

IMHO, the best way would be setting them up as a peer-to-peer network.  It's
fairly simple, but you will need an ethernet crossover cable to make it
work.  I don't think they are very much money.  The last time I needed one I
found a site on the internet that had instructions on how to convert a
regular cable to a crossover, but that was messier than it was worth.

Once connected you need to install Microsoftware Networking, File and
Printer Sharing (should install automatically with MS Networking), and then
a transport protocol.  Becaus this is just a perr-to-peer I would suggest
installing Netbeui.  It is the simplest one and requires no real
configuration.  The identies of the machines just need to be unique.

Kyle Elmblade

Look for great selection and prices on electronics
at www.distinctelectronics.vstoreelectronics.com