Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 16:53:34 -0700
  Besides the event viewer logs, have you checked the IIS logs?
(Which, just to confuise things, save everything by GMT/UTC time and
date, rather than local....).
  Any chance that this is part of the "Code Red" worm that surfaced
less than a week ago?

David Gillett

On 19 Jul 2001, at 12:00, Kyle Elmblade wrote:

> Hi Shawn,
>
> I work in a high-tech company with over 20 web sites.  We are experiencing
> the same problem.  A friend of mine here has a couple of web sites, and he
> is having this problem.  As well, we have heard similar complaints from some
> of our companie's customers.
>
> We don't know the answer yet, but it seems to be isolated to IIS4.  We have
> several people working on it, and when we discover the answer I will send
> another email right away.  I know this doesn't help for now, but at least we
> know a solution should be coming soon.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kyle Elmblade
> Distinct Computer Solutions
> Sales - Upgrades - Training - Consulting
> "A closed mouth gathers no foot"
>
> GET A NEXTCARD VISA in 30 seconds!  Get APR as low as 2.99% Intro or 9.99%
> Ongoing and No Annual Fee!
> Click here or cut and paste this URL into your browser window to apply for a
> NextCard now!
> http://www.nextcard.com/index6.html?ref=aff0090505

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com