Date:
Fri, 2 May 2003 22:44:32 -0400
 Hello there Ian,

I am not sure if anyone has responded to your question but just in case you
didn't get any feedback yet, here's a link you can visit and check more than
just Win98 S/E's 'final date.'  This link supposedly lists all the Windows
Product Family and their lifecycle dates.  Once there, make sure to click
inside links related to "Windows Desktop Product Lifecycle," etc.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;en-us;LifeWin

Have a good weekend!

Emie DelRosario