From:
Jun Qian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Oct 1998 00:40:30 +1000
Hello everyone,

I'm running win95B, tx mobo, udma HDD.

About two monthes ago, i had registry problem and i had to reinstall
all. Now, the same problem seems happening again. win95 gave me a
message "windows encounted a error in system registry ... Restart". i
did number of restart and undo the regclean changes. at the moment, the
registry seems to be fixed. but in my past exp, i know it's not.

I'm thinking to do another clear reinstall. so i want to clear a point i
have been doing.

Everytime, after installation of win95, there will be yellow signs show
in device manager -> Hard disk controller, i then install the TX mobo
driver provided with mobo to fix it.

I believe i have done the right thing, but someone said win95B should
pick up tx mobo without the mobo driver. is it right??

if I'm wrong, can someone tell me what is the correct processing to
install win95B (use FAT32)?

Thanks

Jun

                                  -----