From:
Cliff Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Mar 1998 20:12:19 +1000
G'day, it's your floppy drive.
Give it a massage(PM)(Prevenative Maintenance),
Take it out, take it apart, carefully clean it, check all the sensors,
reseat all the connectors, reassemble it, clean the heads.
if that doesn't work, replace it.
Cliff Rogers   (Computer Technician)  email  [log in to unmask]
Home Page http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Peaks/9176/
Absolute Computers Pty. Ltd. Cairns, Queensland, Australia. [log in to unmask]
Work Page http://www.cairns.net.au/~absolute