Date:
Sat, 10 May 2003 22:35:20 +0100
Just a guess here, but I don't suppose it can hurt to rule out all
possibilities........ have you uninstalled and then reinstalled the
drivers?I'd go for removing all of them, and then reinstalling them all,
just to be sure.
That may, or may not make a difference, but I'd give it a go anyway.
Someone's bound to come up with a more technical approach, but I'm one for
simple solutions first.
Michele Sayer