Date:
Sun, 15 Mar 1998 22:56:47 -0500
Here's a story to keep in the back of your mind.

I was doing an NT 4.0 install today. It failed over and over again, at about
23%. I wiped the disk clean and tried a few times. I though maybe the CD was
bad.

So, I tried installing Win95, just to see if it would work. It failed too.

I started to wonder. I was getting Page Fault and Memory errors. I checked
my ram banks. Aha! I had accidentally grabbed a regular SIMM instead of an
edo and paired the incorrectly.

Sharing this with you in case you ever come across a similar situation.

Guido Piraino