From:
Kenneth Whyman SC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2010 09:25:21 -0700
I do that all the time for my clients using a little adapter kit that
has more than paid for itself. It lets me convert any hard disk into a
USB drive without needing the bulk of an enclosure. One should be easy
to find, and they are a snap to use. Mine uses the Microsoft native
driver, so I didn't need an extra driver. Once connected, the USB drive
behaves like any other. Drag and drop what you need, where you need it.
Best wishes. :)