From:
Kevin Nowicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 18:03:24 EDT
In a message dated 10/13/98 8:43:59 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hi,
  Yes, check in your motherboard manual if you still have it >>

Dear Listers:

I really appreciated all the help you've been.  You've steered me in the right
direction.  I got it to work using the LBA option!  All 2.1 gig was
recognized.  My question about losing data once I chose the LBA option had
more to do with my reluctance to reload 29 disks for Win95.  Ok, it's an old
machine I'm upgrading.  The motherboard manual is in broken English and
finding the info I need is a task in itself.  Although there's all sorts of
drivers on the motherboard CD, there's no guidance on which driver is for
what.

Now I have a yellow exclamation next to my Primary IDE Controller in device
manager and haven't been able to find out why.

Thanks for your help!
Kevin Nowicki

                                  -----