From:
"K. Karl Kuller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 00:29:59 -0400
Hi All,
    I am having trouble replacing my corrupt printer driver files for my HP
Desk Jet 520 running on Windows 98, which originally came with a disk of
driver files for Windows 3.1.  The HP Website doesn't even list drivers for
the 500 Series because they are supposed to be on the Windows 98 CD.
However, when I try to load the HP 520 files (there are two sets of files, I
need the older set) from the CD, I soon get a message to insert the Updated
Printer Driver Disk.  Does anyone have such a disk?  If so, I will gladly
pay for the 3.5-inch disk and your time in making a copy for me.
    The two Websites I checked for drivers had nothing.

K. Karl Kuller
14602 Coral Drive
Hudson, FL 34667                [log in to unmask]

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions