From:
Ed Bogert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 13:24:46 -0500
I installed a new Nvidia GeForce2MX video card in my operating computer and followed the instructions with the software that came with the card.  My problem is that when I try to play various games, most of the time I experience pauses-lockups-color shifts-loss of background details etc. etc.  Persons have told me that I don't have the card configured properly and, so on. I have gone through set-up several times but nothing changes. Could it just be a bad card?  Others have told me that this card will not work with the chipset I have on the MOBO. I'm running an ATREND mobo with Via Apollo Pro 133A (vt82c694x), 640mb sdram,Celeron 700mhz,30 gig HD,and, so on. Set-up in the AGP 4x mode but it does the same in 2x mode. Anybody out there that's had the same problem? I'm not an expert but I need some help here.  Thanks

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml