From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 22:03:23 -0800
Doug and Brian already responded before I got to the message. Both are
possibilities. In line with what Brian wrote, if you are not using
static ip addressing, then the order that the computers are booted in
may affect their network operation. I agree that static ip would make
things simpler. If you are already using static, and the cables and
connections are good, then we can probably blame Microsoft since it
seems to be blamed for all computer problems anyway :)

Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh