From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:42:27 -0500
Here's another interesting little tidbit.  If you use XCOPY from a true
DOS environment, you get 8.3 file names.  If you use XCOPY from within a
DOS WINDOW, you get the full filenames.
This applies to  _all_   flavors of Windows 9x.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====