From:
Patrick Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 1998 16:10:18 -0400
I was wondering how to setup a HD using fdisk, and xcopy.  I might be
buying a much
larger HD in the coming months, and was wondering how I could set one up.

And another question or 2, If I copy from a compressed drive to an
uncompressed drive with the compressed drive having Win95, will window's
show an error of some sort?and/or  should I move everything execpt Win95
to the uncompressed drive, decompress the compressed, then copy Win95?

Last question, Is it true that the Larger Hard Drives(1 Gig or better)
will get bad clusters
if run on a i486 (mine is a i486DX2-50Mhz--Overdrive)?

--Patrick Black

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]