From:
Carroll Grigsby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:41:39 -0500
Joe:
You should also verify that your bank has not recently changed its
requirements. Sadly, some of them assume that all users are running the
latest and greatest goodies from Microsoft, and cut off any users who don't
comply.
Regards,
Carroll Grigsby

On Monday 10 March 2003 08:59 am, Rick Glazier wrote:
> I'd take a long hard look at your Firewall and any advanced features
> you might have set-up in there.
> Sometimes a quick answer to a simple firewall pop-up box will do
> things you were not expecting...
>
>                                     Rick Glazier
>
> From: "joseph marty" <[log in to unmask]>
>
> > Just today, for no apparent reason, two of the computers on my home
> > network (both run Win 98 SE)will not let me sign into my
>
> online banking web site (I get a DNS after I sign in my name and password.
> On my Win Me computer I can sign in OK.
>
> > On the same two Win 98 SE computers I cannot run a javascript program
> > inside my credit card account web site.  If I click on the
>
> link nothing happens at all.  Works fine in Win Me computer. This is a new
> development for both Win 98 SE computers.  I did not change anything.  I've
> gotten rid of the host file in Windows (no help), replaced the urlmon.dll
> (no help), and do not have the IE 6 files to reinstall it. My copy has all
> the latest updates from Windows update.  Thanks, Joe

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml