From:
Roger Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 18:27:34 EDT
I have a SRC IDE controller card that has two IDE connections on it and would
like to have my hard drive/s on one and CD ROM on the other.  However, only
one works and I was thinking it may be the jumper settings.  Is there anywhere
I can get a diagram or discription of where the jumpers should be set for both
of the connections to work?  The floppy drive connection works fine, just the
one IDE connection does not work.

Roger Nicholson

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml