From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jan 1999 10:05:30 -0500
My "go to" sites would include http://www.resellerratings.com/ .  I know
someone else has mentioned this site, but I have found it a great way to not
be taken by venders that offer low prices but cannot deliver.  The other
site that I would have to mention is http://necxdirect.necx.com/ .  This is
the best example of an online computer store.  I don't think that you can
find another site that has more information on any product that you might be
interested in buying.  Their track record is solid and their prices are
competitive, if not always the lowest to be found.

John