From:
Rick Lindstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Feb 2001 18:35:44 -0500
At 07:21 AM 2/6/2001 -0500, you wrote:
>What do people recommend for a home backup
>solution?

Frank-

Since you want to back up the whole thing, put a second HD in and run Ghost
at whatever interval you are comfortable with.

The beauty of this solution is that should your primary hard drive bork,
you just pull it out and make the second drive the master. Like magic, you
are back to where ever you were the last time you ghosted the drive.

I use Ghost on a daily basis in my work, and it's a great product.
Disclaimer- I used to work for Symantec, but I not anymore and they don't
know me from Adam.

Rick Lindstrom
Tallahassee, FL. USA

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,