From:
Phillip Roey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Nov 2003 08:35:09 -0500
Assuming it is only only during games,  we're pretty much limited to video
card issues.

You don't mention drivers, but if you haven't downloaded the latest NVidia
reference drivers, try those first.

The video card WILL run hotter when running games, so it could still be a
cooling issue, either chipset or memory on the video card.  Try removing the
case and blowing a fan into it while games are running to double check
heating issues.

There are some overclocking utilities out there for GeForce cards.  Try
underclocking it a bit and see if it works better.

Good Luck
              Phill Roey