From:
Kevin Welsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 22:54:40 +1000
I was wondering if anyone out there can help me.

I have just recently upgraded to Win95 "C" and seem to be having
problems associated with power management.

I am running a business from home and the PC needs to be on for long
periods of time and I have noticed that if it is left unattended for an
hour or so when I come back to resume work I am getting messages such as
"Error Loading RNAUI.DLL" and "Run Time Error - Out of Memory".  I
thought that this may be due to Power Management facilities and have
disabled them in both my Gigabyte motherboard BIOS and Win95 itself.

I was wondering if others have experienced similar problems and if so
what was the way around it.  Is there some other area in perhaps the
Registry that needs to be changed.  The system is a P233MMX with 64MB
RAM. and was working OK until the OS change.

Many TIA

Kevin Welsh
Melbourne Australia