From:
Harvey Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2011 10:24:18 -0500
I have GigaByte GA-M57SLI-S4 motherboard with AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
with 2 Sata HD with a 400watt power supply. When first starting  the
computer it will not boot up but the fan starts on the CPU and power
supply. The screen say analog then digital then goes blank. When I let
run like this for about 10 minutes and do then do a cold boot then it
boots up normal.  I'm running Windows XP SP3 32bit.  I have ttried
reconnecting the powersupply, Sata drives, and reseated the memory and
video card (GeForce 8800 GT). To me it seems like some kind of thermo
problem but can't seem to pin point it. Any suggestion?
I can't remember when it started to do this.

Harvey

                     visit our download web page at
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml