From:
Donald Gaither <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 16:54:23 -0600
Hi,
    Promise Technologies ( http://www.promise.com/ ) makes several PCI cards
that will allow you to hook up extra devices.  Their website (
http://www.promise.com/WhereToBuy/EndUsers/end_users.htm ) has a list of
places that sell their cards.  I would stay away from the RAID cards, unless
you specifically want RAID capabilities.  No reason to spend the extra money
for something if you won't use it.

HTH,
Donald Gaither