From:
Madelon & Mike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 15:18:19 -0500
If genuine Asus P2B m/bs have temperature sensor and fake ones don't,
here is how you check for it:

Reboot, go to BIOS setup, check mb temperature.  My P2B board
temperature when first turned on is a little above ambient, around
86 Fahrenheit; after warming up it reads 95 or 96 F.  My chip is
an overclocked Celeron 300->450.

Hope this helps.

Michael Eissenstadt