From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 15:14:36 -0400
Our oldest daughter attends Dickinson College and she has decided to join
 the Dickinson College's Global Education Program.  She has chosen India
and Cameroon as her two countries of choice.

I need to get her a notebook PC and I assume a 50Hz adapter, but can
anyone tell me for sure about the AC voltages in the cities of:
Madurai, India and Yaoundé, Cameroon, Africa?

Thanks,

Jim Meagher