Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 11:44:55 -0600
The card is trying to be used in an HP computer.  It's 4GB and the highest
it's read is 2GB.  I checked their web site and there might be a limit.  It
works on my newer computer with Vista.  It wasn't seen when I plugged in the
mp3 player with the card inside.  So I need to get a usb card reader.  Will
any do?

Diane

On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 8:35 AM, Hachmeyer, Mr. Paul S. <[log in to unmask]