From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 09:30:25 -0600
The Drive you have is made by US Drives
http://www.usdrives.com/drivers.asp

That's the drivers URL.
 They don't have a win 95/98 driver, just dos
I searched the net and couldn't find a win 95 driver.
I wrote their tech support to ask about drivers, but no reply.
Mine installed as "Atapi Cdrom" (plug and pray)
It seems to work, but the win 95 cdplayer won't work.
 From searching the net, that seems to be a very common problem.
  Third party cd players seem to work, like yamaha's cdplayer.
Other wise they seem to be ok drives and the price is right
I got a 32X for $19.95 after rebate

--

                                  -----