From:
tannis zamora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 15:32:20 -0600
Hi Tom,

I am not sure what spyware is being left on your system after a scan but
I d/l and use Spybot search and destroy and Adaware and I run both of
them.  Sometimes what one doesn't get the other ones does and vice
versa.  I hope this helps.

Oh they both can be found on http://www.downloads.com

tannis  zamora